This webinar will be presented by Adrienne Hearn, RPh, Manager of Clinical Operations-Northeast and Stephen Creasy, PharmD, Director of Clinical Services, both with PharMerica Corporation.
In response to the public health emergency caused by COVID-19, activities by Operation Warp Speed have led to the development of several countermeasures in an accelerated, but safe, manner to combat the virus. This program will cover the most up-to-date clinical and regulatory information on both current and emergent treatments and vaccines. Timely information regarding interim clinical guidance as well as ongoing safety and efficacy analyses from the FDA, CDC, and ACIP will be reviewed. The program will also advance knowledge around the monoclonal antibody treatments available currently and in the near future.
Your learning objectives include:
- Learning about the currently authorized and upcoming vaccines
- Reviewing the recent safety data from the Phase 1a Vaccine administration initiative
- Understanding how to overcome Vaccine Hesitancy
- Gaining an understanding of the CDC’s Interim Clinical Considerations
- Reviewing the COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibody treatments
1 CEU for SNF, AL, PC, Nurses
Registration link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5070747929683588368