Call for Presenters: 2023 Quality Symposium
Join us for our virtual symposium!
The quality of care we provide to our residents today and in the future is the standard by which we are all being measured. With the challenge of continually striving to raise the quality of care we provide comes the opportunity to learn, grow and advance the quality of life and quality of care in our communities.
To help providers meet those challenges, PHCA is proudly hosting our all-virtual Annual Quality Symposium on March 13-24 2023 with up to 10 session slots available for presenters. The symposium will provide interactive, hands-on approaches to provide multiple opportunities to learn from expert faculty and industry leaders in a dynamic environment.
Presentations should focus on the development of quality programs, the integration of quality into operations and navigating the future of quality from a business perspective.
Interested in presenting in our all-virtual 2023 PHCA Quality Symposium? See our list below of preferred topic areas!
- Infection prevention, surveillance and control
- Emergency management and preparedness
- Competencies to QAPI
- Overcoming technological challenges to ensure excellence
- Care Compare updates including Staffing Star and PBJ updates
- MDS coding accuracy related to resident need and facility assessment
- Addressing relocation stress in dementia care
- Developing clinical guidelines with the Care Pathways
- Navigating your quality measures
- Adverse event response: abuse and elopement (looking for separate nursing facility-focused session and AL/PC-focused session)
- Ensuring accurate MDS coding
- Interdisciplinary team approaches to managing care post-Covid
- Staff well-being
- Resident and family satisfaction
- Utilizing your data for optimal outcomes
- Developing an acceptable Plan of Correction and successful execution (AL/PC-focused)
- Preparing staff for survey interviews-new RoP Guidelines
- Utilizing data to drive resident outcomes
- How to ensure successful discharges to the community while partnering with community-based settings such as personal care homes or assisted living residences
- Navigating the New Workforce and Integrating Employees to Ensure Competent Staff
Due date for submissions: Friday, October 28, 2022
To learn more, please visit PHCA.org or email Kimberly Ciaglia at email@example.com.