Here at PHCA, our internal mission statement is “Members. First. Always!” The Pennsylvania Health Care Association (PHCA) team is relentless in our work for our members’. There is strength in numbers – and the strength of our association is demonstrated in the political, policy and public perception arenas, as we achieve significant accomplishments on behalf of our members despite operating in difficult economic and political times.
Some of the benefits include:
- Relationships with State and Federal Legislators/Policymakers.
- Experts in the Issues that Impact Your Daily Activities.
- Gains in Quality Measures and National Quality Support.
- Education and Networking.
- Promoting Member Facilities through FindPaCare.org.
Already have a Member Login?
Request access to the For Members section.
Complete the form below and one of our representatives will review your request. Approved requests will receive an email from PHCA with access information.
Kennedy, PC Law Offices is dedicated to providing exceptional and affordable legal services to the health care provider community, with an emphasis on representing the long-term care industry.Learn more about our business partners
Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Personal Care
- Search by type of care, and by location
- Map the results
- Research the facilities