PHCA Excellence in Quality Awards
PHCA and our members are committed to the provision of high quality care. Demonstrating that quality is more than a ‘slogan’ the Association has built in a member recognition program as part of the PHCA Quality Initiative Plan. In our ongoing efforts to recognize quality of care, PHCA annually holds the Excellence in Quality contest for all of our members. The winners each year are announced at the PHCA Annual Convention.
- 2016 PHCA Excellence in Quality Awards
- 2015 PHCA Excellence in Quality Awards
- 2014 PHCA Excellence in Quality Awards
Nominate an Excellence in Quality Award
Complete the form below to submit an entry for the 2017 PHCA Excellence in Quality Awards.
Click here for a brief description of the categories. Categories are:
- Improved Quality of Life for Residents
- Improved Person-Centered Care for Residents
- Improved Quality of Care for Residents
- Best Practice in Providing High-Tech Quality Care
- Best Practice in Integrating a Quality Culture
- Best Systematic Approach to Quality in Assisted Living/Personal Care
Nominations are due by Friday, June 2, 2017.