PHCA Quality Commitment
To engage in a dynamic partnership, with members, that provides resources and tools to enhance the care provided to residents and advance the success of the long-term care community.
- To increase member engagement through communication and collaboration:
- Through a series of quarterly conference calls, emails and other communication mechanisms, the PHCA Director of Quality Initiatives, PHCA Staff and Quality Management Committee will collaborate to advance quality goals for members.
- To provide updates and communication on a regular basis.
- To engage members through the use of data, utilizing a systematic approach.
- To offer education, resources and tools that advance quality for members:
- To provide readily accessible and relevant documents, tools and resources.
- To provide educational sessions on a regular basis including webinars, conventions and summits on quality related topics.
- To create an environment of sharing and collaboration where:
- The needs of members are raised and responded to.
- Best practices are shared.
- The stories of quality can be shared to promote best practices among members.
- To recognize members for advancing quality:
- PHCA Quality Goal recognition on a quarterly and annual basis.
- AHCA/NCAL Quality Award recognition.
- Sharing of Quality Stories through PHCA Communication Team and educational sessions.