Join Kimberly A. Delbo, MSN, RNBC, CSN, CDP and Angela Hummel, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, CPLP, RCC of Radiant & Resilient Leadership for a new six-part interactive webinar series designed to equip new and emerging leaders in long-term care with the leadership skills necessary to tackle staffing shortages, caregiver burnout, a shifting aging population demographic representative of high healthcare utilizers, low levels of employee engagement and high turnover, as well as the data revolution and shift towards a value-based payment model in a post-COVID world.
All participants are eligible to earn up to six CEUs.
The cost of this webinar series is $99. Your payment confirmation email will include registration links for each individual webinar.
Please note: you must register for each webinar separately.
Don’t miss our leadership session lineup:
Wednesday, January 27 – 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
Session One: Legacy in Leadership
• Define leadership and differentiate between various types of leadership
• Describe emotional intelligence
• Complete a leadership and emotional intelligence selfassessment
• Delineate individualized goals for leadership growth
Wednesday, February 10 – 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
Session Two: Meaningful Mentorship
• Define meaningful mentorship
• Differentiate between what mentorship is and what it is not
• Discuss the characteristics of a meaningful mentee-mentor relationship
Wednesday, February 24 – 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
Session Three: Translation of Evidence-Based Research into Practice Innovation
• Define evidence-based practice
• Identify and describe several evidence-based practice models
• Delineate steps involved in translating evidence into practice
Wednesday, March 10 – 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
Session Four: Integration of a Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) Framework
• Define CQI
• Describe CQI committee structure, functions, responsibilities and tasks
• Discuss the importance and process for using data to guide CQI initiatives
Wednesday, March 24 – 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
Session Five: Promoting a Culture of Excellence, Continuous Learning and Change Management
• Define “culture of excellence”
• Discuss the importance of promoting a continuous learning culture
• Delineate the eight-step process for leading change
Wednesday, April 7 – 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
Session Six: Leading Positive Healthy Work Environments
• Describe the state of engagement and health pre-COVID among the healthcare workforce
• Relate the implications and repercussions of provider burnout
• Identify the drivers of engagement and burnout among clinicians
• Summarize seven organizational strategies to promote employee and organizational well-being