Starting in December 1, 2017 certain employers are going to be required to submit their injury and illness information (2016 Form 300A) electronically to OSHA. Dale Glacken, Compliance Assistance Specialist for OSHA’s Harrisburg Area Office will review the new OSHA Electronic Record-keeping Requirements, who is required to submit their data, how to access the system and how to input into the system.
- Electronic submission of injury and illness records to OSHA.
- Fact sheet 3862, “Final Rule to Improve Tracking of Workplace Injuries and Illnesses”
- You will find out if you need to electronically submit your injury and illness data to OSHA. (Do you have 20 or more employees).
- What information will you need to submit.
- Learn how to submit your data.
- Where to go for help.
NAICS Codes: 623312 (largest part), 623311 and 623110
Dale Glacken, Compliance Assistance Specialist for OSHA’s Harrisburg Area Office
PHCA has applied for one CEU for nursing home, assisted living residence and personal care home administrators.
Registration link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1954444976385569539
Please Note: Unless specified, PHCA webinars are a “members only” benefit.
Nonmembers may participate to gain a better understanding of this membership benefit and topic, but will not receive a continuing education credit for their participation.
If you are interested in learning more about membership with PHCA, contact Beth Weachter, PHCA Director of Marketing and Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-221-7932.