This webinar will be presented Dale Glacken, Compliance Assistance Specialist, US Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Harrisburg Area Office.
During the webinar, we will look to the concepts used to build successful safety systems used in industry as a tool for creating ideas to help you create a “Safe and Sound Campaign” at your workplace. The voluntary, comprehensive, safety and health management system concepts include: the OSHA Voluntary Protection Program (VPP), Consultation’s Safety & Health Achievement Recognition Program (SHARP), ANSI/AIHA Z10, and the OHSAS. In addition, to help companies tie into established, recognized safety events, Dale will share OHSA’s calendar of safety events. These events are recognized by organizations and industry highlighting different safety hazards and equipment throughout the year. In conclusion, Dale will end with a short review of, “What happens during an OSHA inspection?”
Your learning objectives include:
• Understand how OSHA is trying to help industry grow their safety programs using Safe and Sound as a road map to success.
• Develop ideas to grow you safety program with the help of your workforce.
• Helping companies understand the need to establish systems to identify, track and correct work-sit hazards.
• Use the calendar of events to help plan safety activities throughout the year.
• Know an employer has rights and responsibilities.
• Know what may trigger an OSHA visit.
• Know where you can go to for help.
1 CEU For SNF, AL, PC
Register here: http://bit.ly/2NMd1wG