This webinar will be presented by Audrey Marrocco, Director & State Registrar; Rosie Allison, EDRS Outreach Program Manager and Michelle Elmquist, EDRS Outreach Coordinator, all with the PA Department of Health, Bureau of Health Statistics and Registries.
This informational webinar is designed to familiarize SNF providers with the Electronic Death Registration System (EDRS), identify specific facility roles and provide an overview of inputting data.
Your learning objectives include:
- Identifying benefits and purpose of the EDRS
- Understanding the flow of a death case
- Understanding the facility roles in the EDRS and the functions coinciding with each
- How to register users in the EDRS
- How to access Help through the Vital Events Hotline
CEUs – 1 CEU for NHAs, Nurses, Medical Directors, Physicians, and Physician Extenders (NP, PA, etc.)
To register, click here.