With so much riding on quality and value, it is imperative that facilities understand how they are being evaluated based on these metrics and what efforts can be implemented now to safeguard their success in the future. This webinar will help guide attendees through new health care reform efforts and alternative payment methods as CMS moves away from a resource utilization reimbursement system. Specifically, SNF VBP and SNF QRP programs and how these new programs will influence nursing documentation and quality reporting.
- Explaining Medicare’s Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) and how the program is funded and monitored.
- Determining how facilities will be ranked based on their value.
- Attendees will be learning which measure is currently utilized for VBP.
- Differentiating between 5-Star and Quality Reporting Program (SNF QRP).
- Defining how quality relates to revenue.
Presenter: Maureen McCarthy, RN, BS, RAC-MT, QCP-MT with Celtic Consulting LLC.
CEUs: This webinar has been approved for 1 CEU for nursing home administrators.
Please Note: Unless specified, PHCA webinars are a “members only” benefit.
Nonmembers may participate to gain a better understanding of this membership benefit and topic, but will not receive a continuing education credit for their participation.
If you are interested in learning more about membership with PHCA, contact Beth Weachter, PHCA Director of Marketing and Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-221-7932.