This webinar will be presented by Tim Ward, Director of Advocacy and Government Relations at PHCA.
As the 2021-22 legislative session comes to a close, the advocacy efforts of our industry proved critical in the fight for a more favorable operating environment for providers and frontline caregivers.
Over the past two years, PHCA has worked to change the narrative surrounding long-term care in both Harrisburg and Washington, D.C. Our successes, including the enactment of key legislative priorities and funding achievements, has been a testament to our robust grassroots advocacy.
This webinar will recap our advocacy victories, the impact of the November Midterm Elections on our sector, and an overview of our priorities in Harrisburg and Washington, D.C., moving forward.
- Discuss recent legislative victories in the 2021-22 state legislative session,
- A recap of the 2022 Midterm Elections,
- A sneak peak at our 2023 legislative priorities.
- Develop relationship-building strategies,
- Strategies to engage, educate, and turn legislators into long-term care advocates