1 CEU for SNF, AL, PC
To register, click here.
Join, from Premier Therapy, Jeena Anness, MEd. CCC-SLP/Regional Director and Joshua Cox, COTA/Area Director, with 20+ years of experience in long-term care and skilled nursing, discuss how therapy matters even at end of life.
Does your community provide end of life care for your residents? Is it important to you and your families that these residents remain at their highest level of comfort and function for as long as possible while receiving hospice services? Join us for a virtual webinar on why therapy, even at the end of life, is a crucial part of day-to-day living.
Your learning objectives include:
- Attendees will be familiar with important Hospice statistics and trends
- Attendees will understand key Ethical considerations for End of Life
- Attendees will understand the application and benefit of PT, OT, ST for Hospice patients
- Attendees will be provided with examples of successful hospice therapy plan of care, with outcomes
- Attendees will understand payment considerations/coverage of service – including supportive nursing documentation