Part 1: Thursday, February 23, 2023 @ 9 a.m. – Noon
Part 2: Wednesday, April 19, 2023 @ 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Cost for PHCA members: $49.00
Cost for future PHCA members: $99.00
This two-part intensive webinar series will dissect the new PA Department of Health regulations to provide you with what you need to do to get ready for the changes. The first intensive will provide analyses of the changes the new regulations will require in your day-to-day operations, and provide suggestions to avoid possible survey pitfalls.
The second part of the intensive webinar will provide analyses of the changes the new regulations will require in your notifications, procedural processes, and suggestions to avoid delays in licensure approvals.
In Part 1: Deep Dive Into the New DOH Regulations, you will:
- Analyze new regulations to determine what new policies and procedures you may need
- Prepare new training modules to meet regulatory requirements
- Review new staff requirements to identify potential gaps in current practices
In Part 2: Deep Dive Into the New DOH Regulations, you will:
- Analyze new requirements to ensure compliance with Change of Ownership and licensure renewal process
- Prepare entities of procedural processes when preparing to acquire or sell existing facilities
- Provide suggestions to avoid delays to ensure continuity of resident care