Wound care presents unique regulatory risks in the nursing home market. Nursing home administrators have reacted by implementing QAPI systems to mitigate these risks. These QAPI generally focus on the micro-trends in that single nursing home, or in homes in their corporate unit. However, there exists a growing body of both national and state-level data that can strengthen QAPI and risk-management. Nursing home administrators need to understand the trends in this data to build robust QAPI and risk-management related to wound-care. This presentation will provide national and Pennsylvania data related to wound-care that will aid nursing home administrators in understanding the nature and scope of regulatory risks of wound-care in the nursing home market.
- Define the regulatory risks related to wound care in the nursing home market,
- Define the wound-care datasets related to wound care in the nursing home market,
- Discuss the wound-care data on a national and Pennsylvania nursing home market,
- Explore the emerging trends in the wound-care data in the Pennsylvania nursing home market,
- Identify the key risks in the wound-care data in the Pennsylvania nursing home market, and
- Suggest risk mitigation strategies for wound ware in the Pennsylvania nursing home market.
Presenter: Zweli Tunyiswa, Director of Marketing with Wound Healing Solutions.
This webinar is approved for one CEU for nursing home administrators. This webinar is not applicable to AL and PC.
Registration link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7106120946533697283
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Please Note: Unless specified, PHCA webinars are a “members only” benefit.
Nonmembers may participate to gain a better understanding of this membership benefit and topic, but will not receive a continuing education credit for their participation.
If you are interested in learning more about membership with PHCA, contact Beth Weachter, PHCA Director of Marketing and Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-221-7932.