This webinar will be presented by William J. Mundy, Esquire, Partner/Executive Committee, Burns White, LLC.
The worst of the COVID -19 pandemic has seemingly passed, with infections down and vaccine rates rising. However, litigation over the handling of the pandemic has just begun. This session will give an overview of the current legal landscape, issues that the provider must be prepared to address, and guidance on what the provider should do to prepare against potential claims.
Your learning objectives include:
- Identifying and understanding the law applicable to COVID-19.
- Understanding the concepts of “qualified immunity.”
- Preventing potential pitfalls that can open the door to claims.
- Documentation of COVID-19 response plans.
- Potential liability claims.
- What has been learned so far, and best practices moving forward.
1 CEU for SNF, AL and PC
Registration link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/639691881422843660