BHSL is hosting a webinar for assisted living and personal care providers titled The Licensing Process (Part 1 of 3) – “How to Prepare for an Inspection”.
This webinar is designed for Personal Care Home And Assisted Living Administrators and staff, and it will provide information on the following:
- The Entrance Conference Guide – what the inspectors will be asking for during the entrance conference
- Best practices in document and record organization to help the inspection go smoothly
- Doing mock surveys using the Department’s scoresheet
CEUs: BHSL will not be issuing certificates, however Administrators may count the time spent on the webinar as Department-approved training.
Click here to register.
- Click on the link below.
- Enter EMAIL ADDRESS carefully. CHECK email address before submitting your registration.
- You will NOT receive GoToWebinar correspondence if your email address is incorrect.
- You will receive a confirmation email containing webinar connection LINK and information.
- Webinar connection links are unique to each individual who registers. We ask that you not share your webinar link as it may affect your ability, or the ability of those also using the link, to view the webinar.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the confirmation email.
- Contact Dahl Krow at firstname.lastname@example.org or Michele Strauser at email@example.com if you need assistance with registration.
Important Information: There will be time allotted at the end of the webinar for questions. Only questions relating to the webinar content will be addressed during the webinar. Any other questions will be addressed separately after the conclusion of the webinar. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.