PHCA welcomes you to exhibit at our Annual Convention and Trade Show September 24-26 at the Valley Forge Casino Resort in King of Prussia, PA.
- Access to educational sessions for all company representatives
- Complimentary meals to include buffet breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks for two representatives.
- Kosher lunch available upon advance request.
- Conference attendee list (pre/postconvention)
- 8’ x 10’ exhibit space – includes one 6’ skirted table, two chairs, wastebasket
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi
Additional items can be ordered at the General Exposition Services online Service Kit (password HEALTH19). The exhibit area halls are carpeted, but booths are not. If you wish to order carpet, booth size is 8×10 but you can order the standard 10×10 to avoid additional custom charges.
Tuesday, September 24
- 8:00 am – 4:00 pm: Exhibitor Move-In/Set Up and Registrations
- 2:30 – 4:00 pm: Complimentary Vendor Education Session – Topic TBD
- 5:00 – 7:00 pm: Dedicated Exhibit Hours* Complimentary reception including a martini bar
Wednesday, September 25
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Dedicated Exhibit Hours*
- 12:00 – 2:00 pm Exhibitor Tear Down
*Education sessions or events are NOT scheduled during this time.
Prime Booth: $1950 member/$2500 non-member
Standard Booth: $1750 member/$2300 non-member
PHCA has a room block at a special rate of $127 per night (plus 6% sales tax and 2% occupancy tax). Make your reservation in the newly renovated Casino Tower (closest to the exhibit hall) no later than Monday, September 9 by calling the Radisson at 800-596-0341 or at the link above. Don’t delay! Make your hotel reservations today!
Electrical Service Requests
Please send electrical service requests directly to Valley Forge Casino Resort.
Register vendor name badges here and remember to use a unique email address for each attendee. Click ‘Register’ and Select Registration Type ‘Exhibitor’.
Your selected booth assignment will be confirmed 30 days in advance of the convention.
No Guest Policy
The exhibiting company is not permitted to invite guests to the conference.
Convenient FREE self-parking is available.
Upon arrival, please follow signs to the tunnel entrance. Please note, carts/dollies are not permitted through the passenger elevators; you are required to use the tunnel for loading and unloading. View map
Shipping Exhibitor Materials
If you wish to ship exhibitor booth materials prior to the event, please ship to General Exposition Services:
Exhibiting Company Name
Pennsylvania Health Care Association
General Exposition Services
205 Windsor Road
Limerick Business Center
Pottstown, PA 19464
AFTER September 19 materials must be shipped directly to Valley Forge Casino Resort:
- Organization Name or Show Name, name of meeting planner or group leader
- Name of Company Exhibiting/name of on-site contact person claiming material
- Date of Function or Show
- Exhibit Booth Number, if applicable
Valley Forge Casino Resort
c/o General Exposition Services
1160 First Avenue
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Compassionate, Quality Care – Together We Can. September is Hunger Action month and PHCA is coordinating a food drive to benefit seniors. Decorate your booth with non-perishable food or food-related items for a chance to win 50% off 2020 exhibit fee!
Various networking events provide an opportunity to support PHCA and get your name out at Convention! Contact email@example.com for additional information.
Join Us For Dueling Pianos
Tuesday, September 24 ▪ 8:30-11:30 pm ▪ The Vault (Radisson lower level)
Tickets available on-site ($20)
Cancellations made on or before Monday, August 12 will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee. All cancellations made after August 12 will not be eligible for a refund. PHCA events will be held regardless of inclement weather. If a participant elects to not attend the event due to inclement weather, no refund or credit will be provided. Participants accept all liability for their own travel choices.