Vice President, Financial Management & Business Development
Posted: 02/03/2022CHR Consulting, Inc. (CHR)
It’s the people that make the difference – are you ready for the challenge?
CHR Consulting, Inc. (CHR) is a leading health care management and consulting services company. Due to an upcoming promotion, we are currently seeking an experienced Vice President, Financial Management & Business Development in Eastern Pennsylvania to join our collaborative team.
If you love helping others in a team environment, we have a place for you!
• Attendance at monthly board meetings; presenting financial results
• Coordination of annual budgets and presentation to Board for approval
• Coordinate non-employee insurance renewals for facilities
• Provide financial analysis for key management team to support operational decision-making
• Provide financial and accounting guidance to Board and senior accountants
• Coordinate financing efforts for facilities
• Oversee and prepare tracking schedules and reporting for use of Provider Relief Funds and other stimulus funds
• Coordinate the financial aspects of operational assessments and other consulting projects conducted
• Participate in coordination of cost reporting with outside consulting firm
• Participate on Payment for Services Committee of PHCA and provide guidance to facilities on reimbursement issues
• Participate in developing business development opportunities; due diligence and transition
• Assist in banking and cash management for facilities
• Provide guidance on contract review for facilities
• Coordinate various aspects of new facility development and major construction projects
Strong Microsoft Excel skills are required, and experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and Power BI is preferred. Strong communication and analytical skills, as well as the ability to work independently is required.
The ideal candidate must be licensed as a CPA, and a Master’s Degree in a related field is preferred. Ideal candidate will also have at least ten years’ Accounting/Finance experience in a healthcare setting, preferably senior living/long term care; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you have what it takes, we want to meet you!
For immediate consideration, please submit a resume with a cover letter including salary requirements to: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 215-441-9707.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Phone: (215) 441-7700