RN Supervisor (Full-Time)
Posted: 06/26/2019Genesis HealthCare
Full-Time RN Supervisor 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm
Now Offering a $2500 Sign on Bonus!
This employee has the responsibility for coordination of total customer care. RN Nursing Supervisor performs responsible supervisory and professional work in directing and coordinating all nursing units. The individual must have had advanced training and broad nursing experience including supervisory duties. The work requires administrative ability, knowledge of training techniques, ability to adapt techniques and procedures in accordance with unusual situations, and the exercise of initiative and good judgment. The work is carried out according to standards of professional nursing practices, center policies, rules and regulations, and State and Federal standards.
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, college or university with current registered nurse licensure by the State Board of Nursing.
- A minimum of three years full-time or equivalent clinical experience is required and a minimum of two years of clinical experience in long-term care nursing with one year in a management/administrative or supervisory capacity is preferred.
- BSN preferred.
- This position requires that the employee is able to read, write, speak and understand the spoken English language to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our patients and visitors at the work site when responding to their medical and physical needs.
- Must provide verification of TST (tuberculin skin test) as required by state law and in accordance with Company policy. TSTs will be administered at the work site if required.
- Maintains current BLS/CPR certification (All SNFs and Behavioral Centers; ALFs/ILFs as required by State).
Position Type: Full-Time
Req ID: 310775
Center Name: Brandywine Hall
Phone: (610) 925-1168
Kennett Square, PA
On-site Health Services provides a full range of optometry, ophthalmology, dentistry, oral surgery, audiology and podiatry for skilled nursing homes, assisted living facilities and a variety of other alternative care settings.Learn more about our business partners
Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Personal Care
- Search by type of care, and by location
- Map the results
- Research the facilities