Nursing Home Administrator
Posted: 04/18/2019Quality Life Services
We are currently are hiring for a Nursing Home Administrator at our home in Chicora, Pennsylvania
As an NHA you will:
• Oversee all general operations of the nursing home
• Assume responsibility with department supervisors to implement effective policies to assure adequate staffing to meeting Company needs
• Develop relationships with community agencies providing service to the nursing home
• Participate in all state / federal surveys and work with appropriate staff to create a plan of correction
• Oversee all financial operations of the nursing home and manage the budget
Qualifications and Skills
• High school diploma or GED
• Possess a current, valid Nursing Home Administrator license
Why Quality Life Services?
At Quality Life Services, you are more than a number – you are an important part of our family. We pride ourselves on being a leader and pioneer of peri-acute healthcare. We achieve this by offering exceptional care to our residents and patients, but also by employing the industry’s top medical professionals and support staff.
Our commitment to our staff and their personal success is highlighted by our employees who started as Certified Nursing Assistants and have become licensed Nursing Home Administrators (NHA) and organizational Directors. Many of our staff have also been with Quality Life Services for more than 28 years!
As a Quality Life Services employee you are offered:
• Competitive Pay
• 401K Matching Saving Plans
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Proven Career Development & Promotional Opportunities
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Work-Flex, Different Shifts Available
• Premium Health Benefits with multi-tiered options
• Numerous Volunteer Opportunities
• Family Atmosphere!
About Quality Life Services?
• Family owned for over 45 years
• Headquartered locally in Western Pennsylvania
• 10 Skilled Nursing Homes
• 7 Personal Care Homes
• 13 Counties Serviced by Home Health and Hospice.
• 5 Independent Living Locations
• Transitional Care Center
• Institutional/Retail Pharmacy
Quality Careers. Quality Culture. Quality Life.
Phone: (724) 431-0770
Partnering with providers to deliver excellent, compassionate and personalized health care for seniors.Learn more about our business partners
Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Personal Care
- Search by type of care, and by location
- Map the results
- Research the facilities