Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
Posted: 05/06/2019Bethesda Health and Rehabilitation Center
$5,000 Sign on Bonus!!!
We are seeking a dynamic and compassionate leader to serve as Licensed Nursing Home Administrator. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of Skilled Nursing Facility experience and will be an integral team player with experience in team building, implementing change, creating unique solutions, all while enhancing operational efficiency.
- Beautiful Center with a convenient location
- Secured Dementia Unit
- Patriot Unit dedicated to Veterans
You’re one in a million. You know that being a Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) means being someone who is entirely committed to the care and well-being of your patients. You do more and we do more to give you the support and the opportunities you deserve. Let’s talk about your future at SavaSeniorCare.
Are you a passionate leader who strives to lead and develop teams, manage programs and services to care our patients, residents and their families? If this sounds like you, let’s talk! We are seeking a result’s driven Nursing Home Administrator skilled at leading and managing people, programs and services to maximize the comfort and health of our patients and their families.
- Ensure the quality and appropriate patient care meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards
- Prepare annual budget for facility and monitor monthly performance of facility budget
- Recruit, hire, provide orientation/training, and retain a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out facility programs and services
- Manage all aspects of state and federal survey processes
- Valid Nursing Home Administrator’s license
- Meets minimum education requirements by the State
- 1-3 years’ experience as a healthcare facility administrator
At the Bethesda Health and Rehabilitation Center, you make the difference. We make it our mission to support you and provide you with opportunities to impact the lives of patients and residents while you continue to grow in your career. It’s not a job. It’s your future!
Sarah Swart, Division Recruitersaswart@savasc.com
As a leading pharmacy provider to long-term care and post-acute care facilities, PharmScript partners with healthcare organizations across 10 states and delivers medications to thousands of residents and patients. Founded in 2009 with the goal of providing a seamless pharmacy experience, PharmScript is committed to helping providers deliver patient-centered care with high quality service, accuracy, timeliness, and cost containment.Learn more about our business partners
Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Personal Care
- Search by type of care, and by location
- Map the results
- Research the facilities