Who is a PHCA Business Partner?
A Business Partner is defined as: “Individual professionals or companies that employ professionals who are licensed or certified and whose licenses or certification is necessary to the primary services offered.”
This includes attorneys, accountants, financial officers, architects, physicians, pharmacists, nurses and other professionals who provide educational, technical or contractual services on an intermittent basis to licensed nursing or personal care facilities. In addition, individuals or companies that sell manufactured products or services including providing personnel on an ongoing contractual basis in lieu of in-house staffing. It also includes, but is not limited to, equipment, supplies, rehabilitation services and housekeeping services.
Some of the benefits of membership include:
- Discounted Annual Convention Exhibit Rates
- Exhibit at the PHCA Annual Convention and Trade Show at special, reduced rates just for members.
- Members save $550 on their Annual Convention Trade Show booth.
- Increased Company‘s Visibility
- Become a Partner in the PHCA Partner’s Club and eligibility to sponsor regional meetings. SIGN UP TODAY!
- Have your company listed as a member in our annual Membership Directory and Buyer’s Guide. We also have an online Business Partner Finder which links to your company’s website.
Receive a complimentary set of member-facility mailing labels, by request, once a year.
- Opportunities to Network and Build Relationships
- Build relationships with key decision-makers in long-term care.
- Attend PHCA conferences and regional meetings.
- Keeping Informed on Critical Issues
- Receive regular news updates through PHCA‘s member communications.
- Stay informed on urgent, breaking news through regular news updates.
- Access PHCA staff who can assist you on issues that impact your company‘s interests.
- Access to the Members-Only PHCA website
- Access the rich source of information exclusively available to our members.
- The site includes:
- Legislative and regulatory news
- Press releases
- Online membership directory
- Links to helpful resources
- Calendar of PHCA events and educational opportunities
Learn how to become a PHCA Business Partner.
For more information on Business Partner memberships, contact Beth Weachter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-221-7936.