Business Partner Membership
PHCA created this category of membership for individuals and companies that supply goods or services to health-care facilities, or that have a professional interest in long-term health care.
Some of the benefits include:
Discounted Annual Convention Exhibit Rates
- Exhibit at the 2013 PHCA/CALM Annual Conference & Trade Show,
September 16 & 17, 2013, at the Seven Springs Mountain Resort at
special, reduced rates just for members.
VIEW EXHIBITOR BROCHURE | VIEW TRADESHOW FLOORPLAN
- Members save $600 on their Annual Convention Trade Show booth.
Increase Your Company‘s Visibility
- Become a Partner in the PHCA Partner's Club and eligibility to sponsor region meetings.
- Have your company listed as a member in our annual Membership Directory and Buyer's Guide. We also have an online Membership Directory which links to your company's Web site.
- List your company on our Web site‘s Speaker‘s Bureau:
- Members can e-mail you and visit your Web site directly from your listing.
- The Speaker‘s Bureau represents the collective professional knowledge and expertise available within our Business Partners.
- Receive a complimentary set of member-facility mailing labels, by request, once a year.
Network and Build Relationships
- Build relationships with key decision-makers in long-term care.
- Attend PHCA/CALM conferences and regional meetings.
Keep Informed on Critical Issues
- Receive regular news updates through PHCA‘s Reporter and CALM‘s Membership Update.
- Stay informed on urgent, breaking news through PHCA‘s Reporter, Flashes and CALM‘s Hot News.
- Access PHCA staff who can assist you on issues that impact your company‘s interests.
Log in to the Members-Only Web Site
- Access the rich source of information exclusively available to our members.
- The site includes:
- Legislative and regulatory news.
- Press releases.
- Online membership directory.
- Links to helpful resources.
- Calendar of Association Events & Educational Opportunities.
A Business Partner is any health care facility, agency, vendor, professional or other organization that does not qualify for voting membership, but which nevertheless wishes to help further the objectives and purposes of the organization.
Definition of Business Partner:
Defined as: “Individual professionals or companies that employ professionals who are licensed or certified and whose licenses or certification is necessary to the primary services offered.” This includes attorneys, accountants, financial officers, architects, physicians, pharmacists, nurses and other professionals who provide educational, technical or contractual services on an intermittent basis to licensed nursing or personal care facilities. In addition, individuals or companies that sell manufactured products or services including providing personnel on an ongoing contractual basis in lieu of in-house staffing. It also includes, but is not limited to, equipment, supplies, rehabilitation services, and housekeeping services.
Business Partner dues:
2013 annual dues for PHCA Business Partners are $535 and are prorated semiannually.
July 1st the rate drops by 50% to $267.50 for the remainder of the year.
To become a member:
Simply complete a Business Partner Application, and mail it to us with your check for your first year‘s membership dues. For more information on Business Partner memberships, contact Jamie Billings 717-221-7932.